Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for July 7, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Helpful Information For Your December 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Celebrate The Holidays Throughout Walt Disney World In 2019
- Helpful Information For Your November 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your October 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your September 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Summer One World Discount Ticket At Walt Disney World
- Epcot International Festival Of The Holidays Returns In 2019
- First Look At The European Inspired Disney’s Riviera Resort
- 2019 Fall Fun At Walt Disney World
Tip Of The Week
Disney offers a perk called Extra Magic Hours which allows resort hotel guests early or late access to a theme park on select days. While this sounds like an outstanding idea, the morning Extra Magic Hours only work to your advantage if you can be there early enough to enjoy that extra hour before the park opens. If you can’t be there early, then you’ll want to avoid that theme park for the day, because the morning Extra Magic Hours make that park much more crowded. If you do use the morning Extra Magic Hours, consider “park hopping” to another theme park around 11:00am.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
Disney Did You Know
More than 30 tons of fruits and vegetables grown at The Land pavilion at Epcot are served in Walt Disney World restaurants.
“The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Coming Up Next Week
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!