Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for May 19, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- 2019 Fall Fun At Walt Disney World
- Epcot Forever To Debut October 1, 2019
- 2019 Epcot International Food And Wine Festival First Details Released
- New Signature Celebration Package At Cinderella’s Royal Table In Magic Kingdom
- Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew At Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- 2019 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets Now On Sale
- First Look At The Many Changes Coming To Epcot
- New Crêperie Coming To Epcot’s France Pavilion
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy Now Open In Hollywood Studios
- First Look At Toledo Coming To Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort In 2019
Tip Of The Week
If you would like the chance to view some exotic animals without the cost or lines of Animal Kingdom, visit the Animal Kingdom Lodge. You can stroll around the resort while enjoying spectacular up-close views of the savannahs that are home to over 30 different animal species, including giraffes, zebras, and flamingos. Pick up a Wildlife Field Guide from the lobby concierge to help you identify the beautiful creatures.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
Disney Did You Know
Here’s one to stump your friends with. How many stones are there in Cinderella Castle in Magic Kingdom? NONE. The whole shell of the building is fiberglass.
“When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Coming Up Next Week
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!