It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
The beautiful decorations are up, tasty treats are for sale, and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is now being celebrated on select nights at Magic Kingdom. With all of the fun holiday festivities underway, you know what that means; Christmas themed merchandise is now available! Check out some of the adorable Disney World Christmas souvenirs that you can purchase during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
Most of the items are limited edition and are only available while supplies last. There are t-shirts for children and adults, a special MagicBand, a holiday ornament, several pins, and a customizable case for select mobile phones.
The best places to find these items during the party are:
- Emporium on Main Street, U.S.A. (shirts, MagicBand, ornament)
- Frontier Trading Post in Frontierland (pins)
- Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe in Liberty Square (shirts)
- Mickey’s Star Traders in Tomorrowland (shirts)
- Tomorrowland Light & Power Co. in Tomorrowland (mobile phone case)
More About Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Each party begins with “A Frozen Holiday Wish” featuring Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf in which Elsa transforms Cinderella Castle into a sparkling palace of icicles. During the evening guests can enjoy meeting Santa in Town Square, holiday concerts at the Plaza Stage in Tomorrowland, Club Tinsel with Phineas and Ferb, complimentary hot chocolate and cookies, holiday character greetings, Mickey’s “Once Upon A Christmastime Parade”, and the incredibly magical snow on Main Street, U.S.A. And to wrap up your perfect evening, be sure to see “Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season” light up the sky above Cinderella Castle with spectacular fireworks and cherished music.
Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party include:
- November 19; December 1, 3, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15 – Advance: $74 (plus tax) for adults; $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: $79 (plus tax) for adults; $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- November 20, 29; December 4, 11, 17 – $79 (plus tax) for adults; $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- December 18 – $82 (plus tax) for adults; $77 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
The party is held select nights at Magic Kingdom from 7pm to 12am. You’ll want to purchase your tickets as soon as possible if you plan to attend, because they do sell out. Please click here to purchase now!
Heading to Disney World for the holidays?
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my new book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Be sure to read – Helpful Information For Your December 2015 Disney World Vacation!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!