The holidays are here!
It’s official…the holidays are here in Disney World! Last night was the first Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party for the season. If you are lucky enough to be attending one of the festive parties this year, you have so much to look forward to! Each one begins with “A Frozen Holiday Wish” featuring Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf in which Elsa transforms Cinderella Castle into a sparkling palace of icicles. During the evening guests can enjoy meeting Santa in Town Square, holiday concerts at the Plaza Stage in Tomorrowland, Club Tinsel with Phineas and Ferb, complimentary hot chocolate and cookies, holiday character greetings, Mickey’s “Once Upon A Christmastime Parade”, and the incredibly magical snow on Main Street, U.S.A. And to wrap up your perfect evening, be sure to see “Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season” light up the sky above Cinderella Castle with spectacular fireworks and cherished music.
Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party include:
- November 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19; December 1, 3, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15 – Advance: $74 (plus tax) for adults; $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: $79 (plus tax) for adults; $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- November 20, 29; December 4, 11, 17 – $79 (plus tax) for adults; $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- December 18 – $82 (plus tax) for adults; $77 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
The party is held select nights at Magic Kingdom from 7pm to 12am. You’ll want to purchase your tickets as soon as possible if you plan to attend, because they do sell out. Please click here to purchase now!
Heading to Disney World for the holidays?
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my new book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!