Will you be spending the Thanksgiving holiday in Walt Disney World? If so, you have lots of delicious choices for your Thanksgiving Day feast. Here’s the scoop courtesy of Disney:
Walt Disney World Resort guests can indulge in a fresh take on an American tradition by enjoying their Thanksgiving feast November 26, 2015 with a bounty of Disney tastes. With more than 30 different dining choices at Disney theme parks and resorts, families and friends can come together for a variety of Thanksgiving lunch and dinner offerings.
Special holiday menus include roasted turkey breast with all the trimmings plus traditional Norwegian meatballs and pan-seared salmon at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, poppy seed lavash, house-made naan, and apple-cranberry achar at Sanaa, roasted heirloom beets with candied walnuts and mulled apple cider at Artist Point, and other unique dishes to enjoy with the holiday classics.
At Epcot, guests can dine on Thanksgiving menus during lunch and dinner seatings at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Biergarten Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse, Restaurant Marrakesh, and Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room, as well as quick service at Sunshine Seasons.
Within the Walt Disney World Resort hotels, special Thanksgiving dining options are available at:
- Artist Point and Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- California Grill, Chef Mickey’s and The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Captain’s Grille and Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Citricos, Grand Floridian Café, Narcoossee’s and Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Flying Fish Café and Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- Mickey’s Backyard Thanksgiving Feast and Trail’s End Restaurant at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas-Disney’s Kidani Village
- Kona Café at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Olivia’s Café at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Sanaa at Disney’s Kidani Village Resort
- Shutters at Old Port Royale at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Be sure to make your dining reservations as soon as possible, because availability is limited and dining events are subject to change. For more information or to make reservations, please click here or call 407-WDW-DINE.
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World for the holiday, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- Be sure to read the article Helpful Information For Your November 2015 Disney World Vacation!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!