If you are visiting Walt Disney World soon and planning to spend some time exploring Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you’ll likely work up an appetite. Disney recently announced several new must try items that have been added to the menus at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo and Ronto Roasters.
If you haven’t dined at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo before, according to Disney:
At this restaurant housed in a working hangar bay, choose from a variety of dishes prepared with ingredients from across the galaxy—all of it delicious, but none of it familiar. Chef Strono “Cookie” Tuggs has docked a food freighter loaded with fresh supplies and he’s ready to satisfy the appetites of visitors and locals alike with an array of exotic offerings. His planet-hopping travels allow him to prepare fare with unusual flavors that delight customers.
New Menu Items
- Batuuan Beef & Crispy Topato Stir Fry – Smoky braised beef glazed in tamarind sauce served with stir-fried vegetables, crispy herb yucca, pickled onions, and cilantro
- Roasted Endorian Chicken Salad – Marinated chicken, mixed greens, grapes, tomato, cucumber, shaved onion, and radish in a lemon-pomegranate vinaigrette with spiced yogurt drizzle
- Pirjanad Hot Chicken Tip Yip – Crispy chicken glazed in a spicy chipotle sauce served with white rice, relish of sweet corn, shishito peppers, jicama, plantains, and cilantro
- Peka Tuna Poke – Raw tuna tossed in a spicy Sriracha dressing served with green papaya salad, pickled mushrooms, fresh herbs, and crispy garlic
- Outpost Puff – Chocolate pastry filled guajillo chocolate mousse and green milk sauce finished with Thai tea panna cotta, spiced pineapple, and confectionary debris
Other options at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo include plant-based selections, children’s meals, and assorted alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Mobile ordering is available, and highly recommended as this location can get very busy most of the day and night. Docking Bay’s hours vary and is generally open for lunch and dinner each day. Prices range from $13 to $20 for entrees, $7 for dessert, $8 to $10 for children’s meals, and $3 to $15 for beverages.
If you haven’t tried Ronto Roasters, according to Disney:
As you wander the market, follow the intoxicating scent of grilled meat wafting through the air. Ronto Roasters is a favorite stop for crews prepping for their next mission.
Inside, spot the hanging podracer engine heating up a spit of meats. A pitmaster droid turns the mechanical spit, grilling a large side of ronto—a massive beast native to the planet Tatooine.
New Menu Items
- Kyryll Pork Rinds – Pork rinds seasoned in a savory blend of ancho chili, cheddar, smoke, and cinnamon.
- Zuchii Wrap – Grilled zucchini, smokey chickpea-onion slaw, creamy garlic-tahini sauce, and fresh cilantro wrapped in pita bread (plant-based)
- Triple Suns Breakfast Wrap – Plant-based egg, smoky chickpea-onion slaw, and roasted tomato sauce wrapped in pita bread (plant-based)
- Andoan Fruit with Muja Sauce – Sticks of jicama, cucumber, pineapple, melon, and dragon fruit doused in a tamarind sauce and dusted with peppercorn ash (plant-based)
Other options at Ronto Roasters include limited breakfast selections plus assorted alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. There is not a dedicated children’s menu at this location, so sharing is a good option for guests with smaller appetites. Mobile ordering is available, and highly recommended as this location can get very busy most of the day. Ronto Roasters’ hours vary and is generally open for breakfast and lunch each day. Prices range from $8 to $13 for entrees and $4 to $15 for beverages.