Can you believe that the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival begins next month? This year Disney has added an activity for the kiddos to enjoy called Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak. Here’s everything you need to know about this fun, new offering courtesy of Disney:
Beginning September 25, while supplies last, take part in Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak and help Remy as he ventures around World Showcase at Epcot collecting ingredients for his signature dish, Ratatouille.
Maps and stickers can be purchased for $9.95 (plus tax) at the following locations throughout Epcot: Disney Traders, Festival Center, Pin Central, Port of Entry, and World Traveler. Keep in mind maps, stickers, and surprise are available while supplies last. There are no discounts available and purchasing limits may apply.
Whether you choose to search for each ingredient or not, return your map to the redemption location at Port of Entry by November 16, 2015 to pick up your surprise.
What’s the surprise? Take a look! You will have the opportunity to receive one of the pins featured here.
Need more information?
- 2015 Epcot International Food And Wine Festival Dates Announced
- 2015 Epcot International Food And Wine Festival First Details Released
- 2015 Epcot International Food And Wine Festival Expands Into Future World
- 2015 Epcot International Food And Wine Festival Marketplace Full Menus
- 2015 Epcot International Food And Wine Festival Exclusive Merchandise
- Epcot Eat To The Beat Concert Series Bands Announced
- Fun Facts About The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my new book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!