With the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival beginning next month on September 25, I thought it would be fun to take a look at some of the new merchandise that will be offered during the event. According to Disney, these items will be for sale exclusively at Food & Wine and will not be available online. There will be merchandise locations set up in World Showcase carrying a few items, but for the best selection head to the Festival Center located in the former Wonders of Life Pavilion between Universe of Energy and Mission: SPACE.
This year, there are three different themes for the merchandise. The first is the World Showcase Logo theme that includes icons from each of the 11 country pavilions. Next up, there is a Disney Character theme that will feature Figment and Mickey Mouse dressed as chefs. The final theme is the returning favorite – Brews Around The World.
So let’s take a peek at some of merchandise…
The drinkware and limited edition pins should be big hits as usual!
Of course, it wouldn’t be a Disney event without some new Dooney & Bourke handbags, and this year there are three of them! Prices are always subject to change, but are currently $268 for the Shopper Tote, $248 for the Zip Zip Satchel, and $198 for the Letter Carrier.
Lots of great shirts will be on sale to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. The Taste and Brews shirts will be offered in sizes small to 2-XL and the Character Chef shirts will be offered in sizes small to 4-XL.
How cute is this? A Figment plush dressed as a chef is definitely on my shopping list this year! What’s on your list?
Need more information?
- 2015 Epcot International Food And Wine Festival Dates Announced
- 2015 Epcot International Food And Wine Festival First Details Released
- 2015 Epcot International Food And Wine Festival Expands Into Future World
- 2015 Epcot International Food And Wine Festival Marketplace Full Menus
- Epcot Eat To The Beat Concert Series Bands Announced
- Fun Facts About The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my new book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!