Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for August 15, 2021!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Citricos At Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Trail’s End Restaurant At Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Fairfax Fare In Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge New Must Try Menu Items At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours Coming To Magic Kingdom This Holiday Season
- First Look At A Magical 2021 Holiday Season At Walt Disney World
- Full Menus For The 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Global Marketplaces
- Disney Family Night Dinner Now Available At Select Resort Hotels
- More Details About The World’s Most Magical Celebration
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt
Disney Did You Know
The “Liberty Oak,” which is the focal point of the Liberty Square area in Magic Kingdom, is the proud parent of more than 500 young trees. They all started out as acorns harvested from the majestic oak.
Tip Of The Week
We’ve all seen National Lampoon’s Vacation, right? Nothing will kill a vacation quicker than unrealistic expectations. Walt Disney World is enormous – about the same size as San Francisco. You wouldn’t expect to see everything a large city has to offer in a day or a week, so give yourself a break. Create a reasonable plan to follow, and then try to relax and enjoy each moment. When looking back on your vacation, it won’t be about how many attractions you experienced, but rather how much you enjoyed your experience at each attraction.
“Somehow I can’t believe that there are any heights that can’t be scaled by a man who knows the secrets of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four Cs. They are curiosity, confidence, courage, and constancy, and the greatest of all is confidence. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.”
Next week I’ll have more dining information, plus all of the latest Walt Disney World news!