Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for July 18, 2021!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- First Look At A Magical 2021 Holiday Season At Walt Disney World
- Full Menus For The 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Global Marketplaces
- More Details About 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Live Entertainment
- Disney Family Night Dinner Now Available At Select Resort Hotels
- Casey’s Corner Reopens At Magic Kingdom
- More Details About The World’s Most Magical Celebration
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt
- Timeline Of Magic At Walt Disney World
- Experience Emile’s Fromage Montage During The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival
- First Details Of Disney After Hours BOO BASH
Disney Did You Know
Disney’s Animal Kingdom encompasses 403 acres, the company’s biggest theme park. The park’s centerpiece is The Tree of Life, 14 stories high and 50 feet wide at its trunk.
Tip Of The Week
If you are celebrating something during your Disney World vacation, be sure to stop by Guest Services at any of the theme parks or at the front desk of your Disney resort hotel to pick up a celebration button. The buttons are fun to wear, because cast members and guests alike often stop you to say “Happy Birthday!” or “Congratulations!”
“All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.”
Coming Up Next Week
Next week I’ll have more dining information, plus all of the latest Walt Disney World news!