Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for July 4, 2021!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Casey’s Corner Reopens At Magic Kingdom
- More Details About The World’s Most Magical Celebration
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt
- Timeline Of Magic At Walt Disney World
- Experience Emile’s Fromage Montage During The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival
- First Look At 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Live Entertainment
- Ohana At Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Global Marketplaces Announced
- First Details Of Disney After Hours BOO BASH
- 10 Secrets About Pirates Of The Caribbean Attraction In Walt Disney World
Disney Did You Know
Here’s one to stump your friends. How many stones are there in Cinderella Castle in Magic Kingdom? NONE. The whole shell of the building is fiberglass.
Tip Of The Week
Arrive at the park for rope drop. This means be lined up and ready to enter as soon as the gates are open. If you can be among the first guests to enter the park, you’ll be at a huge advantage. Often you can experience three or more attractions before most visitors begin to trickle in an hour or so after the park opens.
“When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.”
Next week I’ll have more details about many things that are reopening around the resort, plus all of the latest Walt Disney World news!