Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for June 27, 2021!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Timeline Of Magic At Walt Disney World
- Experience Emile’s Fromage Montage During The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival
- First Look At 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Live Entertainment
- Fireworks Spectaculars Return To Walt Disney World This Summer
- Ohana At Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Sebastian’s Bistro At Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Global Marketplaces Announced
- First Details Of Disney After Hours BOO BASH
- First Look At Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- 10 Secrets About Pirates Of The Caribbean Attraction In Walt Disney World
Disney Did You Know
More than 30 tons of fruits and vegetables grown at The Land pavilion at Epcot are served in Walt Disney World restaurants.
Tip Of The Week
If you would like the chance to view some exotic animals without the cost or lines of Animal Kingdom, visit the Animal Kingdom Lodge. You can stroll around the resort while enjoying spectacular up-close views of the savannahs that are home to over 30 different animal species, including giraffes, zebras, and flamingos. Pick up a Wildlife Field Guide from the lobby concierge to help you identify the beautiful creatures.
“The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.”
Next week I’ll have some details about “The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” plus all of the latest Walt Disney World news!