Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for June 13, 2021!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Sebastian’s Bistro At Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Global Marketplaces Announced
- Celebrate Pride Month 2021 At Walt Disney World With Tasty Treats
- Tusker House Restaurant In Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- First Details Of Disney After Hours BOO BASH
- First Look At Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Cape May Café At Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Chef Mickey’s Dinner At Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Gelateria Toscana Now Open In EPCOT
- 10 Secrets About Pirates Of The Caribbean Attraction In Walt Disney World
Disney Did You Know
Walt Disney World Lost and Found is one busy place. Every day an average of 210 pairs of sunglasses are turned in and, since 1971, an estimated 1.65 million pairs of glasses have found their way into the “lost” bin. On an annual basis, Lost and Found cast members collect more than 6,000 cell phones, 3,500 digital cameras, 18,000 hats and 7,500 autograph books.
Tip Of The Week
If you would like the chance to view some exotic animals without the cost or lines of Animal Kingdom, visit the Animal Kingdom Lodge. You can stroll around the resort while enjoying spectacular up-close views of the savannahs that are home to over 30 different animal species, including giraffes, zebras, and flamingos. Pick up a Wildlife Field Guide from the lobby concierge to help you identify the beautiful creatures.
“The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.”
Coming Up Next Week
Next week I’ll have some dining and planning information, plus all of the latest Walt Disney World news!