Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for June 6, 2021!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Tusker House Restaurant In Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- First Details Of Disney After Hours BOO BASH
- First Look At Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- AdventHealth Offering Services To Walt Disney World Guests
- Capture Your Moment Photo Experience Now Available At Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Cape May Café At Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Chef Mickey’s Dinner At Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Gelateria Toscana Now Open In EPCOT
- 10 Secrets About Pirates Of The Caribbean Attraction In Walt Disney World
- Creations Shop Opening In EPCOT This Summer
Disney Did You Know
Since 1971, the total miles logged by Walt Disney World monorail trains would be equal to more than 30 round trips to the moon.
Tip Of The Week
If you have an important game that you would like watch while you are in Disney World, head over to the Boardwalk Inn and check out the ESPN Club. This family friendly restaurant offers over 100 video monitors with global satellite feeds showing every sporting event imaginable, plus a 108 square foot video wall. This place is a sport lover’s dream!
“Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.”
Coming Up Next Week
Next week I’ll have some information about upcoming additions and changes coming to the resort, plus all of the latest Walt Disney World news!