Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for May 30, 2021!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- First Look At Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- AdventHealth Offering Services To Walt Disney World Guests
- Capture Your Moment Photo Experience Now Available At Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Cape May Café At Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Chef Mickey’s Dinner At Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Tusker House Restaurant Reopening This Summer At Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney After Hours BOO Bash Coming To Magic Kingdom This Fall
- Gelateria Toscana Now Open In EPCOT
- 10 Secrets About Pirates Of The Caribbean Attraction In Walt Disney World
- Creations Shop Opening In EPCOT This Summer
Disney Did You Know
When laid end to end, there are enough of the famous “Mouse Ear” hats sold each year to stretch 175 miles or cover the head of every man, woman and child in Orange County, Florida.
Tip Of The Week
Instead of paying the high prices for bottled water or soda while touring Disney World, ask for a free cup of ice water at any counter service restaurant instead.
“She believed in dreams, all right, but she also believed in doing something about them. When Prince Charming didn’t come along, she went over to the palace and got him.”
Next week I’ll have some information about upcoming additions and changes coming to the resort, plus all of the latest Walt Disney World news!