Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for April 25, 2021!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Full Menus For The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Outdoor Kitchens
- The Reimagining Of Jungle Cruise
- 10 Ways For Adults To Enjoy The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival
- Festival Of The Lion King Reopening
- The 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Themed Gift Cards
- A New Look Is Coming For Main Street Confectionery
- 10 Ways For Tweens To Have Fun At Walt Disney World This Summer
- Gideon’s Bakehouse At Disney Springs
- Enchanting 2021 Taste Of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Merchandise
- Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew At Disney Springs
- 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- Family Fun At The Taste Of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival
Disney Did You Know
There are 13 candles on the birthday cake in the Grand Ballroom Scene in Haunted Mansion at Magic Kingdom.
Tip Of The Week
While the Disney value resorts offer pools that are heavily themed, only Art of Animation has a water slide. If a water slide is going to make or break your child’s vacation consider staying there or in a moderate or deluxe resort instead.
“Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.”
Coming Up Next Week
Next week I’ll have some more Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival details, plus all of the latest Walt Disney World news!