Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for April 18, 2021!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- A New Look Is Coming For Main Street Confectionery
- 10 Ways For Tweens To Have Fun At Walt Disney World This Summer
- Gideon’s Bakehouse At Disney Springs
- Enchanting 2021 Taste Of Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Merchandise
- Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew At Disney Springs
- 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- Family Fun At The Taste Of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival
- Celebrate Earth Week At Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Want To Become A Disney Princess Or Villain
- First Look At The World’s Most Magical Celebration
Disney Did You Know
The storyline of the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror sets the date as Halloween night – October 31, 1939.
Tip Of The Week
A great way to prepare young children who might not be familiar with some of the older Disney characters is by watching Disney movies and reading books featuring those characters in advance.
“The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.”
Coming Up Next Week
Next week I’ll have some 2021 trip planning information, plus all of the latest Disney World news!