Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for April 11, 2021!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew At Disney Springs
- 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- Family Fun At The Taste Of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival
- Celebrate Earth Week At Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Want To Become A Disney Princess Or Villain
- First Look At The World’s Most Magical Celebration
- First Look At The Moana Themed Guest Rooms At Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Grand Opening Of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Announced
Disney Did You Know
Chip ‘n’ Dale in topiary form pose by a colorful garden during the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney World Resort. At least 25 different plants, grasses and mosses including palm fiber, ficus and lichen are used to create the character topiaries appearing throughout the park’s World Showcase and Future World.
Tip Of The Week
Anything can happen while you are traveling, so it’s always a good idea to be prepared. Make sure that you have important phone numbers, addresses, account numbers, and passwords with you so that you can access anything that you might need while you are away.
“There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates’ loot on Treasure Island and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life.”
Next week I’ll have some 2021 trip planning information, plus all of the latest Disney World news!