Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for March 21, 2021!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- First Look At The World’s Most Magical Celebration
- First Look At The Moana Themed Guest Rooms At Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Grand Opening Of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Announced
- First Details Of The 2021 Taste Of EPCOT International Flower And Garden Festival
- Blizzard Beach Reopens At Walt Disney World
- The Transformation of EPCOT Continues
Disney Did You Know
More than 200 floating mini-gardens, each three feet in diameter, of multi-hued New Guinea impatiens provide splashes of color on two ponds that border the walkway between Future World and World Showcase.
Tip Of The Week
With millions of visitors annually, it’s no wonder the Disney parks are among the most photographed places in the United States. On any given day, Disney’s PhotoPass photographers take between 100,000 and 200,000 photos of guests at Walt Disney World Resort. The PhotoPass service allows guests to view, share and order their Disney photos online and create Disney products such as PhotoBooks and mugs.
“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”
Coming Up Next Week
Next week I’ll have some 2021 trip planning information, plus all of the latest Disney World news!