Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for April 5, 2020!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Helpful Information For Your October 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Disney World Free Dining Recovery Discount
- Disney World Closed Indefinitely
- First Look At Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
- When Will Disney World Reopen
- 2020 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets Now On Sale
- Fun Facts About Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Take A Ride On Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Helpful Information For Your September 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your August 2020 Disney World Vacation
Disney Did You Know
There are 13 candles on the birthday cake in the Grand Ballroom Scene in Haunted Mansion at Magic Kingdom.
Tip Of The Week
While the Disney value resorts offer pools that are heavily themed, none of them have water slides. If a water slide is going to make or break your child’s vacation consider staying in a moderate or deluxe resort instead.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!