Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for August 25, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular And More At Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Pass Now On Sale
- New Dining Options At Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Helpful Information For Your December 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Celebrate The Holidays Throughout Walt Disney World In 2019
- Helpful Information For Your November 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your October 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your September 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Epcot International Festival Of The Holidays Returns In 2019
- 2019 Fall Fun At Walt Disney World
Tip Of The Week
Arrive at the park for rope drop. This means be lined up and ready to enter as soon as the gates are open. If you can be among the first guests to enter the park, you’ll be at a huge advantage. Often you can experience three or more attractions before most visitors begin to trickle in an hour or so after the park opens.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
Disney Did You Know
Disney’s Animal Kingdom encompasses 403 acres, the company’s biggest theme park. The park’s centerpiece is The Tree of Life, 14 stories high and 50 feet wide at its trunk.
“All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!