Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for June 16, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Celebrate The Holidays Throughout Walt Disney World In 2019
- Celebrating Father’s Day 2019 In Walt Disney World
- Helpful Information For Your November 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your October 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your September 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Dine At Woody’s Roundup Barbecue Buffet To Celebrate The 4th Of July
- Summer One World Discount Ticket At Walt Disney World
- Epcot International Festival Of The Holidays Returns In 2019
- Rivers Of Light: We Are One To Debut May 24, 2019
- First Look At The European Inspired Disney’s Riviera Resort
- 2019 Fall Fun At Walt Disney World
Tip Of The Week
Instead of paying the high prices for bottled water or soda while touring Disney World, ask for a free cup of ice water at any counter service restaurant instead.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
Disney Did You Know
Walt Disney World Lost and Found is one busy place. Every day an average of 210 pairs of sunglasses are turned in and, since 1971, an estimated 1.65 million pairs of glasses have found their way into the “lost” bin. On an annual basis, Lost and Found cast members collect more than 6,000 cell phones, 3,500 digital cameras, 18,000 hats and 7,500 autograph books.
“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Coming Up Next Week
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!