Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for June 2, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Helpful Information For Your September 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Dine At Woody’s Roundup Barbecue Buffet To Celebrate The 4th Of July
- Summer One World Discount Ticket At Walt Disney World
- Epcot International Festival Of The Holidays Returns In 2019
- Rivers Of Light: We Are One To Debut May 24, 2019
- First Look At The European Inspired Disney’s Riviera Resort
- 2019 Fall Fun At Walt Disney World
- Epcot Forever To Debut October 1, 2019
- 2019 Epcot International Food And Wine Festival First Details Released
- New Signature Celebration Package At Cinderella’s Royal Table In Magic Kingdom
Tip Of The Week
If you have an important game that you would like watch while you are in Disney World, head over to the Boardwalk Inn and check out the ESPN Club. This family friendly restaurant offers over 100 video monitors with global satellite feeds showing every sporting event imaginable, plus a 108 square foot video wall. This place is a sport lover’s dream!
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
Disney Did You Know
Since 1971, the total miles logged by Walt Disney World monorail trains would be equal to more than 30 round trips to the moon.
“Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Coming Up Next Week
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!