Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy and dozens of their other Disney pals help ring in the festive spirit of the holiday season during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom.
On select nights from now through December 22, guests with tickets to this special, after-hours event can enjoy an evening filled with all the magic and wintry wonderment of the season, complete with complimentary hot cocoa and cookies, snow flurries falling on Main Street, U.S.A., a jolly parade, a breathtaking fireworks show and A Frozen Holiday Wish, where Queen Elsa from “Frozen” uses her powers to turn Cinderella Castle into a sparkling icy centerpiece.
New this year, Mickey and his pals invite some of their friends over for an unforgettable Christmas party filled with music, dancing, color and fun in a new castle stage show titled “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration.” This spectacular show includes medleys of delightful holiday songs both classic and contemporary, along with special effects and magical projections.
Twice during party nights, guests can enjoy “Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade” and watch as more than 160 performers, 12 floats and catchy Christmas music fill the streets of Magic Kingdom. Festive floats, toy soldiers, gingerbread men, skiers and ice skaters bring the sights, sounds and even the smells of the holidays to life at 8:30pm and 10:30pm each night of the party.
Sweet aromas of peppermint and gingerbread leap out of the kitchen and onto Main Street, U.S.A. from Goofy’s Candy Company and the Bake Shoppe floats, while the scents of fresh-cut evergreens and pine trees wafts from the Christmas Tree and the Ski Shoppe float.
Guests can dance with polar bears and gingerbread men at Club Tinsel Character Dance Party held at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café.
Remaining 2016 party dates are:
- December 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18, and 22
For ticket prices or to purchase tickets for this special holiday party, please click here or call 407-WDW-7679. The celebration starts at 7pm, but party guests with tickets will be allowed admission into Magic Kingdom beginning at 4pm.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a party without some delicious Disney desserts. Here’s a peek at some of the tasty treats being served up exclusively at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party this year courtesy of Disney:
And if these aren’t enough goodies for you, joining the hot chocolate and snickerdoodle cookies guests have enjoyed in years past, new complimentary treats are available this year at the following locations:
- Hot Chocolate and Snickerdoodle cookie, Tortuga Tavern, Adventureland
- Eggnog and Gingersnap Molasses Cookie, Heritage House in Liberty Square
- Snow Cone and Snowman Sugar Cookie, Friar’s Nook in Fantasyland
- Spiced Apple Cider and Snowman Sugar Cookie, Pete’s Silly Sideshow Storybook Circus in Fantasyland
- Hot Chocolate and Peppermint Bark Cookie, The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- Be sure to read – Helpful Information For Your December 2016 Disney World Vacation!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!