After my hometown team, the Denver Broncos, beat the New England Patriots on Sunday night, I’ve had football on my mind. If you are looking for a fun place to watch a game while in Disney World, head on over to the ESPN Club located at Disney’s Boardwalk. Living and traveling with a houseful of men, this is one of my family’s favorite spots. Recently the ESPN Club revamped their menu to add even more options. If you are a fan of the wings, burgers, or chicken & waffles, don’t worry – they are still available.
- Bar Flats (the ESPN version of a flatbread with caramelized onion, bacon and beer-cheese fondue; tuna tartare; traditional margarita (mozzarella, tomato and basil); Mediterranean, and the seasonal flat.
- Club Fries – chunky steak fries topped with ESPN chili, Cheddar and ale fondue, crumbled blue cheese, marinated tomatoes, crispy pancetta and green onion. Plenty to share.
- Pan-fried potato and cheese pierogi topped with herb-infused sour cream and caramelized onions.
- Crispy fried Florida pink shrimp with Cajun remoulade, Sherry aioli and grilled lemon.
- ESPN House Chili with diced onions, shredded Cheddar, smoked bacon, pico de gallo and griddle cornbread.
- Clam chowder with chopped bacon, herb oil and seasoned oyster crackers.
- Turkey Carver sandwich with roasted turkey breast, smoke Gouda, maple aioli, tomato and bitter greens.
- Seafood mac & cheese made with seasonal seafood and citrus gremolata.
- Sustainable catch with market vegetables.
- Hand-breaded chicken breast sandwich with pepper jack cheese, tomato and lettuce on a toasted bun.
- Petite top sirloin and grilled langostinos with house-made mac & cheese, Cabernet butter and market vegetables.
- Craft beer battered fish and chips with Cajun tartar sauce and fries or cucumber salad.
- Coffee-brined BBQ-spiced pork chop with fried potato hash and pickled vegetables.
- Grilled Black Tiger Shrimp and andouille sausage “gumbo style” risotto, braised kale and grilled cornbread.
- Bourbon-ale braised beef short rib with potato and roasted garlic gratin, watercress, pan gravy and market vegetables.
- Pan-roasted chicken breast with Parmesan risotto, lemony chicken jus and market vegetables.
- Sausage 3 Way: bratwurst, peppers and onions on pretzel roll; kielbasa and smoked bacon cabbage on a club roll; and Andouille with pickled vegetables on a poppy seed roll.
- Vegetarian “Unplugged” with seasonal selections.
With so many new choices, I may have to eat there more than once on my next trip!
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my new book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!