I’ve got some spooktacular news for you! This year Disney is adding an all new villain themed show to their Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party line up. The “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” will be presented exclusively during the party on the Castle Forecourt Stage. Here are the details courtesy of Disney Parks Blog:
In “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular,” the mischievous Sanderson Sisters from Disney’s “Hocus Pocus” return to the mortal world for one night during the Halloween season. With only a few hours to run amuck, the three sisters decide to use their magic to throw the best, evil Halloween party this side of the graveyard!
With the help of the Disney villains, Winifred, Mary and Sarah gather together sinister shadows, nefarious nightmares and the power of their frightful friends to conjure the ultimate Hocus Pocus Party Potion and cast a spell on everyone in the Magic Kingdom Park. “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” features appearances by Dr. Facilier, Oogie Boogie, Maleficent and other great Disney villains, along with dancers, projections and special effects that combine to make this new show a not-to-be-missed Halloween treat.
If you aren’t familiar with this holiday celebration, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a lively and light-hearted experience and it is truly a family friendly event. There are special parades, exciting dance parties, stunning fireworks and tons of trick-or-treating stations filled with candy for everyone! My kids and I have such a great time every time we go. Adults and children alike really get into the spirit of the event by dressing in costume, trick-or-treating and dancing the night away with all of the characters. You’ll want to purchase your tickets as soon as possible if you plan to attend, because they do sell out. Please click here to purchase now!
Dates for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party include:
- September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27; October 1 – Advance: $68 (plus tax) for adults; $63 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: $74 (plus tax) for adults; $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- October 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, November 1 – Advance: $74 (plus tax) for adults; $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: $79 (plus tax) for adults; $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- Halloween – $87 (plus tax) for adults; $82 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
The party is held at Magic Kingdom from 7pm to 12am.
Traveling to Disney World this fall?
- Check out my book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- Check out my posts Helpful Information For Your September 2015 Disney World Vacation and Helpful Information For Your October 2015 Disney World Vacation for lots of important information including weather, crowd levels, park hours, and more!
- If you really want to make your MagicBand special, personalize it with your own Halloween themed MagicBand Skin from Magic YOUR Band. Click here for more details!
- Need a costume for the party? BuyCostumes, the number one online costume retailer, has thousands of choices including princesses, pirates, and more. Click here to start shopping! (affiliate link)
Here’s a little video from last year’s party to get you in the spirit!