Exciting news – The IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party has returned to Epcot! This fun and delectable event is being held on select Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings during January and February at Epcot’s Showcase Plaza from 7:45pm – 9:20pm. Guests will enjoy delicious desserts and wines in a beautiful setting with a perfect view of the World Showcase Lagoon during the nighttime spectacular Illuminations: Reflections of Earth.
The scrumptious sweets and beverages being served include:
- Traditional baklava from Morocco
- Tiramisu from Italy
- Chocolate ganache tarts from France
- Crisped rice puffs inspired by Asian cuisine
- Cinnamon sugar churros with caramel and chocolate sauces from Mexico
- Seasonal berry cobbler from the United States
- Apple dried fruit crumbles from the United Kingdom
- Sparkling blue velvet cupcakes
- Chocolate chip cookies
- No-sugar-added lemon cookies
- Assorted beverages and sparkling wines
- The food and beverage selections are subject to change without prior notice.
- Epcot admission is also required and is not included in the price of the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party.
- There is no seating available at the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party venue.
- The IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party venue is uncovered.
- In the event of inclement weather, the dessert portion of the party will take place at an alternate indoor location.
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth may be canceled without prior notice due to inclement weather.
Admission to the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
costs $49 for adults and $29 for children ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included).
Please click this link or call 407-WDW-DINE to book now – space is limited!