This years EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival will be happening July 15 through November 20,2021 at Walt Disney World! If you’re like me, one of your favorites parts of any EPCOT festival are the food booths throughout the park. This year, there will be more than 30 Global Marketplaces throughout EPCOT offering delicious global cuisines and beverages created by Disney chefs. If you are wondering how you are going to possibly eat it all, check out Emile’s Fromage Montage to enjoy a sampling and score a reward. Here’s the scoop on this enticing experience, courtesy of Disney:
Your whole family will enjoy Emile’s Fromage Montage, featuring a variety of delicious cheeses served in inventive ways. Purchase any 5 cheese dishes from select Global Marketplaces listed in the Festival Passport and be sure to collect a stamp for each purchased dish. Once you’ve collected all 5 stamps, bring the stamped Festival Passport to Shimmering Sips for a specialty prize unique to Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Featured Foods on Emile’s Fromage Montage
- Crispy Barbecue Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese – located at The Swanky Saucy Swine
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts – located at Hawaiʻi
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions, and Cheese – located at Germany
- Griddled Greek Cheese with Pistachios and Honey – located at Greece
- The Corned Beef Corner Route: Smoked Corned Beef with Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Curds, Pickled Onions, and Beer-Cheese Fondue – located Flavors from Fire hosted by The NFL on ESPN
This activity is fun for all ages and can be completed at your own leisure. You can bring your stamped Passport to EPCOT at any time during the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival to complete your experience.