Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for June 20, 2021!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- First Look At 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Live Entertainment
- Fireworks Spectaculars Return To Walt Disney World This Summer
- Ohana At Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Sebastian’s Bistro At Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Global Marketplaces Announced
- Celebrate Pride Month 2021 At Walt Disney World With Tasty Treats
- Tusker House Restaurant In Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- First Details Of Disney After Hours BOO BASH
- First Look At Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- 10 Secrets About Pirates Of The Caribbean Attraction In Walt Disney World
Disney Did You Know
Nearly 300 Walt Disney World buses transport guests around the Vacation Kingdom, making the Walt Disney World fleet the third largest in Florida behind Miami and Jacksonville.
Tip Of The Week
If you have an important game that you would like watch while you are in Disney World, head over to the Boardwalk Inn and check out the ESPN Club. This family friendly restaurant offers over 100 video monitors with global satellite feeds showing every sporting event imaginable, plus a 108 square foot video wall. This place is a sport lover’s dream!
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ”
Coming Up Next Week
Next week I’ll have some planning information, plus all of the latest Walt Disney World news!