If you love Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party like I do or if this is your first time experiencing the event, I bet you’re excited to check out the new Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks. Beyond the new fireworks show, there is so much to enjoy all night long.
Here are just some of things to check out on party night courtesy of Disney:
The skies above Magic Kingdom Park will sparkle to life this holiday season as visions of fireworks dance in the air during an all-new nighttime show – Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks. Hosted by Minnie Mouse, the holiday extravaganza invites guests to come together in a celebration of heartfelt moments and the magic of Christmas. The show will be presented during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, which takes place select dates November 8 – December 22, and nightly December 23 – 29.
This holiday season will also see Magic Kingdom transformed into an enchanting wonderland with dazzling decorations, holiday treats, a shimmering ice castle and more. Holiday favorites include:
- With glittery Cinderella Castle as its centerpiece, Magic Kingdom shines its brightest during the holidays. Guests will be swept into a magical scene of seasonal music, characters in their festive finery and fireworks bursting above. During A Frozen Holiday Wish stage show, Queen Elsa magically transforms Cinderella Castle with glistening ice.
- Holiday Fireworks Dessert Parties are a sweet way to enjoy the new holiday fireworks. Offered nightly, each festive party includes seasonal treats and dazzling views of the new fireworks spectacular. Dessert parties are not included with theme park admission. For schedules, pricing information and reservations, please click here or call 407-WDW-DINE.
- Each of the 23 nights of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will feature performances of Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas and Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration stage show. Guests will also experience holiday enhancements to favorite attractions, such as Space Mountain, Jungle Cruise, and Mad Tea Party. There’s also an all-new holiday show at Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, and when you get behind the wheel at the Tomorrowland Speedway, you’ll find yourself cruising a festive freeway filled with thousands of lights and stylized décor. Guests can also savor complimentary treats, discover event-exclusive merchandise and delight to a magical “snowfall” on Main Street, U.S.A.
Dates in 2019 for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party are:
- November 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24
- December 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22
Tickets for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party start at $99 (plus tax) and can be booked by clicking here or calling 407-939-5277.
Merry Christmas, and I hope to see you there!
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my UPDATED book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!