If you’re looking for a fun way to celebrate Easter at Walt Disney World this year, why not head over to Disney Springs? There are lots of places for a delicious brunch like Wine Bar George, STK Orlando, The Edison, or Maria & Enzo’s. But if you’re like me and love treats, you might want to skip brunch altogether and fill up on the many delicious desserts being offered throughout Disney Springs for the Easter holiday.
At Amorette’s Patisserie, you can try…
- Bumblebee Macaron: a macaron lollipop filled with honey dulce ganache
- Bumblebee Dome Cake: a white chocolate mousse, lemon chiffon cake, strawberry pâte de fruit, and strawberry crispy pearls
- Bunny Macaron: a macaron lollipop filled with chocolate strawberry ganache
- Bunny Petit Cake: a carrot cake with pineapple pâte de fruit and cream cheese mousse
At The Ganachery, be sure to save room for…
- Minnie Bunny Piñata: a milk chocolate sphere filled with assorted chocolate Easter eggs and strawberry and white chocolate crispy pearls
- Chocolate Piñata Egg: a dark chocolate egg filled with house-made chocolate-covered vanilla bean marshmallows and assorted chocolate eggs
- Chocolate Bunny: a creamy milk chocolate bunny with assorted chocolate eggs
- Chocolate Easter Eggs: assorted chocolate Easter eggs including dark chocolate, caramel chocolate, and hazelnut chocolate eggs
- Spring Ganache Pop: a Key lime ganache covered in dark chocolate and hand-painted
At Sprinkles, choose from…
- Robin Eggs: chocolate cake topped with vanilla buttercream frosting finished with a toasted coconut rim and Robin Eggs on top
- Jelly Belly: birthday cake topped with vanilla buttercream frosting finished with a green coconut rim and jelly belly on top
- Yellow Peeps: lemon cake topped with lemon frosting finished with toasted coconut and a yellow Peeps
- Pink Peeps: strawberry cake topped with strawberry frosting finished with toasted coconut and a pink Peeps
And if you still aren’t full, stop be sure to stop by Goofy’s Candy Co. to pick up a fully assembled Easter basket filled with Disney goodies!
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my UPDATED book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!