This year Magic Kingdom is celebrating the Halloween season with the annual family friendly Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party on select nights August 25 through November 1. There are special parades, exciting dance parties, stunning fireworks, and tons of trick-or-treating stations filled with candy for everyone! Adults and children alike get into the spirit of the event by dressing in costume, trick-or-treating, and dancing the night away with the characters. Here are all the important details about this spooky event courtesy of Disney:
With trick-or-treating throughout the park, bewitching fireworks under a pumpkin moon, costumed characters on parade, a wickedly joyous Villain Spelltacular and much more, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party brings frightful fun to Magic Kingdom Park for a record 32 select nights, August 25 – November 1.
Mummies, daddies and their kids are in for a devilishly delightful time in this after-hours ticketed event guaranteed to make for boo-tiful memories. Not-So-Scary means just that – the party is family friendly as only Disney can do and appropriate for children of all ages.
For ghouls and goblins eager to get the party started, August 25 marks the earliest-ever launch date for the popular event.
Neighborhood trick-or-treating was never like this! Halloween handouts of sweets, treats, snacks and more happen throughout the park. Meantime, most of Magic Kingdom’s iconic attractions are available for all to enjoy.
Get your Halloween on! Dress-up is encouraged for ages 13 and under. Theme park rules for costume look and guest safety can be found by clicking here.
Among the eerily entertaining events:
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular Chills, thrills and villains join in a wickedly fun celebration hosted by the Sanderson Sisters, a trio of witch sisters from Disney’s live action film Hocus Pocus. The mischievous sisters are joined by dancers, more Disney Villains and other-worldly visual effects. It’s a Halloween party not to be missed, and it takes place at Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage.
- Happy HalloWishes This fireworks spectacle high above the Cinderella Castle lights the night. Guests are encouraged to sing along with some of the most infamous Disney Villains, including Cruella de Vil, Jafar and Oogie Boogie. Creepy colors crawl over the castle, a spell is cast and it’s every guest for themselves.
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade Led by the Headless Horseman, it’s masquerade mania as favorite Disney characters dress up for the occasion and ghostly floats bring the frights and sounds of the season to Main Street, U.S.A. and other Magic Kingdom viewing locations.
- Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet Deadpan humor and other antics from this Dapper Dans-style “band” scare up the fun in Frontierland.
Guests bobbing for even more Halloween fun can sign up for the special-ticketed Happy HalloWishes Dessert Party. Ticketed Not-So-Scary guests can also pair the event with a table-service dining experience. Even Disney PhotoPass Service gets in the spirit. Who knows what surprise guest will magically materialize in your photos?
Still need tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party? Here’s all of the info:
August 25 and 29: $74 plus tax (ages 10+), $69 plus tax (ages 3-9)
September 1, 7, 10, 12, 17 and 24: $74 plus tax (ages 10+), $69 plus tax (ages 3-9)
September 19 and 26: $79 plus tax (ages 10+), $74 plus tax (ages 3-9)
September 15, 22 and 29: $88 plus tax (ages 10+), $83 plus tax (ages 3-9)
October 1: $88 plus tax (ages 10+), $83 plus tax (ages 3-9)
October 3, 5, 9, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24 and 26: $94 plus tax (ages 10+), $89 plus tax (ages 3-9)
October 6, 13, 20, 27 and 29: $99 plus tax (ages 10+), $94 plus tax (ages 3-9)
October 31: $115 plus tax (ages 10+), $110 plus tax (ages 3-9)
November 1: $94 plus tax (ages 10+), $89 plus tax (ages 3-9)
You’ll want to purchase your tickets as soon as possible if you plan to attend, because they do sell out. Please click here to get them now!
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!