2017 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets are now on sale!
Tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party include:
August 25 and 29: $74 plus tax (ages 10+), $69 plus tax (ages 3-9)
September 1, 7, 10, 12, 17 and 24: $74 plus tax (ages 10+), $69 plus tax (ages 3-9)
September 19 and 26: $79 plus tax (ages 10+), $74 plus tax (ages 3-9)
September 15, 22 and 29: $88 plus tax (ages 10+), $83 plus tax (ages 3-9)
October 1: $88 plus tax (ages 10+), $83 plus tax (ages 3-9)
October 3, 5, 9, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24 and 26: $94 plus tax (ages 10+), $89 plus tax (ages 3-9)
October 6, 13, 20, 27 and 29: $99 plus tax (ages 10+), $94 plus tax (ages 3-9)
October 31: $115 plus tax (ages 10+), $110 plus tax (ages 3-9)
November 1: $94 plus tax (ages 10+), $89 plus tax (ages 3-9)
The party is held at Magic Kingdom from 7pm to 12am.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is a lively and light-hearted experience and it is truly a family friendly event. There are special parades, exciting dance parties, stunning fireworks, and tons of trick-or-treating stations filled with candy for everyone! Adults and children alike really get into the spirit of the event by dressing in costume, trick-or-treating, and dancing the night away with all of the characters. You’ll want to purchase your tickets as soon as possible if you plan to attend, because they do sell out. Please click here to purchase now!
Please keep in mind Disney’s costume policy (from the official website):
While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgment. If you’re planning to attend these special holiday events, take a moment to read over our latest rules and regulations:
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
For Guests ages 13 and under:
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests ages 14 and older:
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g.,full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks of any kind may not be worn.
Here’s a little video from the party to get you in the spirit!