Are you a fan of dining packages? If so, Walt Disney World has another deal for you! Now available for booking, guests can dine on a delicious Italian lunch at Tony’s Town Square in Magic Kingdom and then receive reserved viewing of the Main Street Electrical Parade right by the flagpole in the heart of Main Street, U.S.A later that evening.
The meal includes a choice of appetizer, entrée, dessert, and a beverage. The package costs $45 per adult (ages 10+) or $17 per child (ages 3 – 9), tax and gratuity are not included. If you are on the Disney Dining Plan, this package is only one table service credit.
Here’s a peek at the menu to give you an idea of your choices (subject to change):
- Assorted Meats and Cheese
- Zucchini Fries
- Pasta Fagioli
- Caesar Salad
- Insalata Fresca
- Seasonal Soup
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Pepperoni, Margherita, Sausage or Vegetarian Pizza
- New York Strip Steak
- Spaghetti with Sweet Italian Sausage or Meatballs
- Shrimp Scampi
- Pasta Primavera Vegetarian, Chicken or Shrimp
- Caesar Salad with Shrimp or Chicken
- Fish of the Day
- Chocolate Cake
Reservations for this dining package are now available by calling 407-WDW-DINE. Enjoy!
Heading to Disney World soon?
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my new book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!