May the 4th be with you!
Are you a Star Wars fan planning a visit to Walt Disney World this summer? If so, you are in luck, because Disney is adding several amazing new experiences for guests to enjoy. Here’s everything you need to know, courtesy of Disney:
In the galactic wake of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, new Star-Wars-themed experiences shift into light speed at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The next generation of Star Wars-themed fireworks shows, “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular,” will premiere this summer with new themed fireworks, lasers, special effects and video projections of characters and scenes from the complete saga, all set to the iconic score of the film series.
- The live stage show “Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away” debuted April 4, celebrating iconic moments from the Star Wars saga with live vignettes featuring popular characters such as BB-8, Kylo Ren, Chewbacca, Darth Vader, and Darth Maul.
- The March of the First Order Stormtrooper procession led by Captain Phasma from the Star Wars Launch Bay to the park’s Center Stage adds menace to the entertainment.
- The just-opened Star Wars Launch Bay showcases large-scale artifacts and encounters with characters including Kylo Ren.
- The re-imagined Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple experience also features new characters.
- At Star Tours – The Adventures Continue, guests buckle up for an enhanced high-speed journey with new Force Awakens characters and a visit to Jakku.
Heading to Disney World soon?
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my new book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!