Hey burger lovers, listen up, do I have good news for you! D-Luxe Burger is scheduled to open at Town Center in Disney Springs this May just in time for the busy summer season in Walt Disney World. In addition to indoor seating, this dining location will offer covered outdoor seating with gorgeous views of The Springs. The menu will feature gourmet burgers, hand cut fries, and specialty shakes.
Some of the gourmet burgers slated to be on the menu (courtesy of Disney):
- Classic Cheeseburger: beef patty topped with cheddar, lettuce, tomato and pickle
- Barbeque Classic Burger: beef patty topped with a fried onion ring, smoked Gouda, bacon, barbeque sauce and lettuce
- El Diablo Burger: chorizo-and-signature-blend patty, fried banana peppers, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato and chipotle mayonnaise
- Southern Classic Burger: beef patty, topped with fried-green tomato, pimento cheese, lettuce and bacon
- Cluck Burger: ground chicken patty, garlic herb sauce, avocado, lettuce and tomato
- Veggie Burger: house-made patty topped with Tzatziki, green bean salad, lettuce and tomato
Rotating shake flavors may include chocolate, raspberry, strawberry, salted caramel, s’mores, and cake. And adults can try spiked versions like Smoked Bourbon and Godiva Raspberry.
But the item on the menu that I’m most interested to try has to be the painstakingly crafted Red Velvet Burger Macaron complete with its version of raspberry ketchup. It’s almost too beautiful to eat!
Heading to Disney World soon?
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my new book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!