Have you heard the news? Recently Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café in Magic Kingdom reopened with a brand new Tex-Mex menu. Good bye burgers, pulled pork sandwiches, and taco salads; you will be missed! Here’s a look at what is now being served (prices subject to change):
- Beef Fajita Platter $14.49
- Chicken Fajita Platter $13.49
- Beef Burrito $11.99
- Chicken Burrito $11.99
- Beef Rice Bowl $12.99
- Chicken Rice Bowl $12.99
- Roasted Vegetable Rice Bowl $9.99
- Southwest Salad with Beef $11.99
- Southwest Salad with Chicken $10.99
- Chicken Enchilada Soup $5.99
- Chips $3.99
- Churros $4.99
- Sopapillas $4.49
- Smucker’s Uncrustables $5.49
- Quesadilla $6.99
- Rice Bowl with Beef, Chicken, or Vegetables $6.99
I think I’ll keep an open mind and give the new menu a try during my trip this fall. What about you?
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my new book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!