Every year Magic Kingdom celebrates the Halloween season with the family friendly Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on select nights September through November 1. There are special parades, exciting dance parties, stunning fireworks, and tons of trick-or-treating stations filled with candy for everyone! Adults and children alike really get into the spirit of the event by dressing in costume, trick-or-treating, and dancing the night away with all of the characters. Of course, it wouldn’t be a party without some delicious Disney desserts. Here’s a peek at some of the festive treats being served up exclusively at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this year courtesy of Disney:
Monster Cupcake, Main Street Bakery
Spider Cupcake, Main Street Bakery
Halloween Cookie, Main Street Bakery
Halloween Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich, Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
Candy Corn Soft Serve Ice Cream, Storybook Treats
Ghost Cupcake, Gaston’s Tavern
Candy Corn Cotton Candy, outdoor vending throughout the park
Still need tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party? Here’s all of the info:
- September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27; October 1 – Advance: $68 (plus tax) for adults; $63 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: $74 (plus tax) for adults; $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- October 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, November 1 – Advance: $74 (plus tax) for adults; $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: $79 (plus tax) for adults; $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- Halloween – $87 (plus tax) for adults; $82 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
The party is held at Magic Kingdom from 7pm to 12am. You’ll want to purchase your tickets as soon as possible if you plan to attend, because they do sell out. Please click here to purchase now!
Heading to Disney World soon?
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my new book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!
We have our tickets and will be there on Halloween!!
What a great way to celebrate the holiday! Have you chosen costumes yet? I hope you have a magical time! 🙂
My husband is a huge stitch fan so I think we are going as Stitch and Angel
How cute! 🙂
Omg I can’t wait! Love the pics.