2015 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets are now on sale!
Tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party include:
- September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27; October 1 – Advance: $68 (plus tax) for adults; $63 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: $74 (plus tax) for adults; $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- October 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, November 1 – Advance: $74 (plus tax) for adults; $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: $79 (plus tax) for adults; $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- Halloween – $87 (plus tax) for adults; $82 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
The party is held at Magic Kingdom from 7pm to 12am.
I have been to this party several times and I would highly recommend it. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is a lively and light-hearted experience and it is truly a family friendly event. There are special parades, exciting dance parties, stunning fireworks and tons of trick-or-treating stations filled with candy for everyone! My kids and I have such a great time every time we go. Adults and children alike really get into the spirit of the event by dressing in costume, trick-or-treating and dancing the night away with all of the characters. You’ll want to purchase your tickets as soon as possible if you plan to attend, because they do sell out. Please click here to purchase now!
Here’s a little video from last year’s party to get you in the spirit!
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my new book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by getting a FREE quote from Destinations in Florida!
- Get the best prices on admission tickets by checking out these deals from Under Cover Tourist!