At two Walt Disney World Resort Children’s Activity Center locations, the Sandcastle Club at Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Lilo’s Playhouse at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, children ages 3 to 12 years old can enjoy exciting new activities.
Similar to the award-winning programming onboard Disney Cruise Line, these supervised centers now offer adventures in science, cooking activities, and enchanting character interactions, as well as toys and games, dress up, crafts, storytelling, and dancing.
Nightly programming may include:
- Lava Flow
Learn all about physics! Build paper mountain volcanoes then watch them explode—just like the real thing.
- Ratatouille Cooking School
Join a specially trained cookie chef and learn how to make chocolate chip goodies fit for the toughest food critic—even Remy would agree.
- So You Want To Be a Pirate?
Leave your landlubber ways behind—train like a buccaneer and come face to face with Captain Hook.
Price is $55 per child from 4:30pm to midnight and includes dinner. Please call 407-WDW-DINE for reservations or for more information.
Heading to Disney World soon?
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my new book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!