The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts is going on now at Walt Disney World! If you’re like me, one of your favorites parts of any EPCOT festival are the food booths throughout the park. This year, there are more than 15 Food Studios throughout EPCOT offering delicious, art-inspired food and drink created by Disney chefs. If you are wondering how you are going to possibly eat it all, check out the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine to enjoy a sampling and score a reward. Here’s the scoop on this scrumptious stroll, courtesy of Disney:
Take a walk on the delicious side when you embark on the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine at Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts now through February 22, 2021.
Purchase 5 vibrant food items to receive a technicolor treat during this delectable experience.
Use your Festival Passport as your guide to look for specially notated menu items and track your progress by collecting a stamp after each purchase. Once you’ve savored 5 artistic dishes to collect 5 stamps, visit Decadent Delights to claim your reward.
Featured foods on the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine:
- Red: Remy’s Ratatouille with Eggplant, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Tomatoes, and Red Pepper Piperade — located at Festival Favorites
- Blue: Blue Corn Pupusa stuffed with Cheese and topped with Shredded Pork, Guajillo and Árbol Chile Sauce, Cabbage Slaw, and Aji Amarillo Crema – located at Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio.
- Green: Pistachio Cake with Cherry Mousse and Morello Cherries — located at The Painter’s Palate
- Pink: Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta — located at Masterpiece Kitchen
- Orange: Mouskoutchou: Orange Cake with Cinnamon-Orange Chocolate Mousse — located at Mosaic Canteen
- Reward: The Artist Palette Cookie
This activity is fun for all ages and can be completed at your own leisure. You can bring your stamped Passport to Epcot at any time during the Festival of the Arts to complete your stroll.
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!