With so many changes at Walt Disney World over the last few months and years, it’s always difficult to say good-bye to a nostalgic favorite, but that’s what we’ll all have to do later this year when we bid farewell to IllumiNations. If you are planning on catching the nighttime spectacular at Epcot one last time before it ends its run, you might want to consider the new offering from Disney – The IllumiNations Dining Package.
With this package currently being offered now through late summer, you can enjoy a delicious dinner while seated at the lagoon-side patio of Rose & Crown as you take in the mesmerizing show.
Guests will dine on a prix fixe menu that includes favorite Rose & Crown dishes as well as unlimited alcoholic beverages for the over 21 crowd (valid ID required). The meal begins with your choice of a Scotch Egg or the United Kingdom Cheese Platter, followed by entrees including Bangers and Mash, Fish and Chips, Corned Beef and Cabbage, or Pan-roasted Scottish Salmon, and for dessert, a tasty trio featuring Sticky Toffee Pudding, Chocolate Nougat Bar, and English Trifle. The children’s menu starts off with a choice of soup or salad, followed by their choice of Fish and Chips, Cheesy Pasta, Cheese and Turkey Flatbread or Meatball Pasta, and wraps up a choice of English Trifle or fruit salad.
Pricing is $85 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $35 per child (ages 3 to 9), with tax and gratuity included. For more information or to make a reservation, call 407-939-3463 or click here.
Important Policy Information For The IllumiNations Dining Package, Courtesy of Disney:
- Epcot park admission is required and is not included in the price of the IllumiNations Dining Package.
- Dining plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this offering.
- Check-in begins at 8:00 PM—60 minutes prior to the show. This dining experience will last approximately 90 minutes, ending when the show ends.
- Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit.
- On rare occasions, evening entertainment may be rescheduled or canceled. Please consult the entertainment schedule or call (407) 939-3463 at least 2 weeks prior to arrival to reconfirm showtime. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- It is highly recommended that Guests check the schedule again upon arrival at Epcot.
- The venue is uncovered and outdoors. In the event of inclement weather, this experience will take place in a covered area outdoors.
- All menu items are subject to change and the experience may be changed or canceled without prior notice.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Please keep a valid form of identification on hand at all times to verify your age.
- Guests who do not cancel their reservation within 48 hours of the event will forfeit the entire price of the dining package.
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my UPDATED book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!