It’s hard to believe that summer break is wrapping up here and in just two short weeks, my kids will be headed back to school. With only a couple more quick mountain getaways to look forward to before the snow starts to fly here in Colorado, I now have my sights set on fall break in Walt Disney World. If you’ve never visited during the fall, there are so many reasons to book a vacation during that time of year. The weather is beautiful, the crowds are lighter, the decorations are festive, and of course the biggies…Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is being held on select nights at Magic Kingdom while Epcot is hosting the world-renowned International Food & Wine Festival. You would think with all of the festivities that Disney wouldn’t be offering any discounts, but guess what? It’s our lucky day, because if you book now through October 7, 2017, you can save up to 20% on rooms at select Disney resort hotels for stays most nights October 8 through December 24, 2017.
Magical Holidays Room Offer
Save up to 20% at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Save up to 20% at select Disney Deluxe Resorts
Save up to 15% at select Disney Moderate Resorts
Save up to 10% at select Disney Value Resorts
For more information or to get a free quote for your dream Walt Disney World vacation, please complete the form below. I’ll be booking my trip this week, hope to see you there!
Destinations in Florida – Official Travel Partner Of Disney World Enthusiast
So have I got you thinking about a fun-filled fall break Walt Disney World vacation now? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Let me tell you about my friend, Jennifer Hardy. Jennifer is a vacation planner with the Destinations in Florida travel agency. Now before you close this page thinking a travel agency is not for you, give me just a moment to tell you more. Destinations in Florida is absolutely free to use! Not only are they free, they guarantee the lowest prices on Disney vacation packages!
And that’s not all, by booking with Jennifer you’ll receive all sorts of amazing benefits like:
- Discount Watching – As soon as discounts are released, Jennifer will update your reservations, so you get the best deal available. She does this even if your vacation is paid in full!
- Restaurant Recommendations and Reservations – Jennifer can make restaurant recommendations for you, and then she’ll wake up at the crack of dawn and make all of your dining reservations too. No work for you and no phone calls to make. You just sit back and relax. This service is valued at $69, but is free for Disney World Enthusiast readers that book with Jennifer!
- Personalized Travel Itinerary – Jennifer will help you plan your days at Disney World so that you can avoid the crowds, ride the attractions best for your family, and even hit the restaurants you will love. On average, Destinations in Florida guests save four hours in lines at Disney theme parks, and you know that saying about how time is money. This service is valued at $149, but is free to Disney World Enthusiast readers that book their package with Jennifer!
- MousePerks – Valued at $299, but free to you if you book with Jennifer; MousePerks are Magic in your Inbox! Do you want insider information from Disney Cast Members? Do you want fun Disney activities for the kids to get them ready? How about a few exclusive discounts? Every week Jennifer will email you a MousePerk to get you excited about your Disney vacation!
- Gifts For The Kids – Jennifer mails clients free fun gifts for the kids when she mails your final travel documents. Kids love the special items like pencils, stickers, and autograph books!
- Gift For You – For a limited time, clients that book a Walt Disney World vacation package valued at $2,000 or more with Jennifer, will receive a free copy of my new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation“!
Still not convinced? To learn more about Jennifer and Destinations in Florida including recognitions, licensing, experience, Better Business Bureau record, testimonials and more, please click here. By the way, they are impressive!
Ready to price your vacation? Please fill out this form and Jennifer will having pricing details for you shortly!