Are you one of lucky ones who will be visiting Walt Disney World for Independence Day this year? If so, you are in luck! As usual, there are lots of exciting and entertaining options available to make your holiday a magical one. Here’s the scoop courtesy of Disney:
There’s no better place to celebrate the red, white and blue this Fourth of July than Walt Disney World Resort!
Nighttime spectacles will light up each park:
Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky
Magic Kingdom Park commemorates the Fourth with brilliant fireworks choreographed to patriotic music. The red, white and blue extravaganza will bathe the sky on both July 3 and July 4 at 9pm.
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
This nightly Epcot favorite adds a patriotic twist to the show, with a special laser light finale celebrating America. Fireworks will blast off at 9pm on July 4.
Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular
Celebrate Star Wars, a great icon of American culture, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This one-of-a-kind show takes to the sky at 9:30pm nightly.
Rivers of Light
Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s newest nighttime show celebrates a connection with nature through light, water and fire. Rivers of Light has two showings nightly, 9:15pm and 10:30pm.
Other Independence Day fun and entertainment includes:
- The talented Voices of Liberty a cappella group will perform traditional Americana tunes during a 4th of July Concert on the America Gardens Theatre stage at 5:30, 6:45 and 8pm. The vibrant American Music Machine will perform pop hits, at noon, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 and 3:50pm.
- Meet favorite Disney Characters — all dressed up to celebrate America’s birthday – throughout the day at the American Adventure Pavilion at Epcot.
- The Muppets Present…Great Moments in History: Miss Piggy, Kermit, Fozzie Bear and friends reenact famous moments in American history in a whimsical way. The live show is performed daily in Liberty Square.
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa hosts an All-American July 4 cookout from 7-8:30pm. The star-spangled feast includes grilled steak and shrimp, hot dogs, baked beans, sides, plus specialty drinks, beer and wine. There’s a live DJ and crafts for kids. After dinner, head to the Grand Floridian Marina for sweets and a view of the Magic Kingdom Park’s July 4 fireworks. Cost is $120 plus tax, gratuity is included; $59 ages 3 to 11. For reservations, 407-WDW-DINE.
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my new book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!