A new breakfast option will soon be on the horizon. Beginning February 7, 2016, guests can enjoy a delicious Sunday Brunch being served at California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. What’s this new dining experience all about, you ask? Well, here’s the scoop courtesy of Disney:
California Grill atop Disney’s Contemporary Resort soars to new heights with ‘Brunch at the Top,’ a new Sunday dining experience beginning February 7, 2016. For the first time, guests can enjoy the beautiful daytime skyline of Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot and Disney resort hotels from the magnificent floor-to-ceiling windows at the California Grill restaurant while savoring a brunch of fresh, market-driven cuisine.
‘Brunch at the Top’ is an immersive dining experience where guests can interact with the culinary team in the open show kitchen while sampling charcuterie, sushi and market-inspired salads.
The culinary adventure begins with an assortment of house-made breakfast pastries delivered to the table, including caramel apple Monkey bread and Tillamook Cheddar biscuits.
Guests will then visit the show kitchen for an assortment of small tastes, such as house-smoked orange honey ham, deviled Lake Meadow Naturals eggs, shrimp and grits with Gulf White Shrimp, grilled flat iron steak with soft poached eggs, and hardwood cooked salmon.
Then guests choose their next course, delivered tableside:
- Pan-Fried Buttermilk Organic Chicken Cutlet with Haricots Verts, Toasted Almonds, Frisée, Beurre Noisette;
- Sweet Potato Pancakes with Caramelized Heirloom Apples, Dried Cranberry and Raisin Compote, Vanilla
- Custard, Warm Canadian Maple Syrup;
- Shrimp and Grits, Gulf White Shrimp with Tillamook Cheddar Grits, Spicy Tomato Broth,
Espellette-Spiced Tomato Ragout;
- Poached Lobster Benedict with Butter-Poached Tail, Two Soft-Poached Eggs, Honey Ham,
Yuzu Hollandaise, Marble Potato Hash;
- Chef’s Frittata with Three Lake Meadow Farms Eggs, Florida Heirloom Tomatoes, Roasted Poblanos, Chorizo, Creamy Goat Cheese, Marble Potato Hash;
- Grilled Flat Iron Steak with Soft Poached Eggs, Chimichurri, Marble Potato Hash and Charred Red Onion.
The brunch concludes with an assortment of sweet mini-desserts, macarons and chocolate truffles. The decadent multi-course meal includes an over-the-top Bloody Mary Bar, cocktails and craft brews, as well as a signature brunch cocktail and faux “mimosas” for kids.
Brunch will be served each Sunday from 10:00am -1:00pm for $80, $48 ages 3 to 11. Reservations can be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE or online by clicking here. Guests are asked to adhere to a dress code when dining at California Grill; click here for more details.
Heading to Disney World soon?
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my new book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!