Every year Magic Kingdom celebrates the Halloween season with the family friendly Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on select nights September through November 1. There are special parades, exciting dance parties, stunning fireworks, and tons of trick-or-treating stations filled with candy for everyone! Adults and children alike really get into the spirit of the event by dressing in costume, trick-or-treating, and dancing the night away with all of the characters. This year Disney is offering a brand new Happy HalloWishes Dessert Party as part of the fun. Here’s everything you need to know about the premium event courtesy of Disney:
During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, enjoy Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade from a special reserved location right on Main Street. Experience fun, frightful floats and kooky-spooky Disney Characters dressed in their Halloween finest—followed by a private dessert party with to-die-for views of the Cinderella Castle fireworks—a super-special way to make the most of the Happy HalloWishes Nighttime Spectacular at Magic Kingdom!
At a table draped in black tablecloth with a flickering Jack-O-Lantern, dine on Halloween-themed cupcakes and desserts prepared that same day by our pastry chef, with sweet treats like chocolate-dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse, ice cream and fresh, seasonal fruits and cheeses. Make a toast to the best ghost at your table with sparkling cider or lemonade, hot chocolate, coffee or tea, and then marvel as the sky above explodes with color, music and light. Plus a skull mug filled with candy is your very own trick-or-treat takeaway!
The Happy HalloWishes Dessert Party costs $69 for adults or $39 for children (ages 3 to 9) which includes tax . A separate Event Party Ticket to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is also required, and is not included in the price of the package. For more information or reservations, please click here or call 407-WDW-DINE. Remember tickets for this event are extremely limited, so book now before they’re gone!
Still need tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party? Here’s all of the info:
- September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27; October 1 – Advance: $68 (plus tax) for adults; $63 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: $74 (plus tax) for adults; $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- October 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, November 1 – Advance: $74 (plus tax) for adults; $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: $79 (plus tax) for adults; $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- Halloween – $87 (plus tax) for adults; $82 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my new book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!