If you are one of the lucky ones who are headed to Disney World for the 4th of July, you are in luck. As usual Disney has lots of fun planned. Here are all of the latest details courtesy of Disney:
Guests can rock their patriotic Disney Side at Walt Disney World Resort on July 3 and 4 to celebrate Independence Day. With themed souvenirs, characters adorned in festive attire and breathtaking fireworks bursting in air, it is a magical two-day celebration to honor America’s birthday.
Patriotic firework displays light up the sky the evenings of July 3 and 4:
- A 14-minute fireworks spectacular rockets into the air above Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom both nights at 10 p.m. with “Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky.”
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the “Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party leads up to a “Rockin’ Fourth of July Celebration” fireworks show, a pyrotechnic, rock ‘n roll trip across America, where the DJ kicks things off at 5:45 p.m. and keeps the party going until fireworks time at 10:15 p.m.
- Epcot’s awe-inspiring nighttime spectacular “Illuminations: Reflections of Earth” features a special finale with a bit of red, white and blue flare at 9 p.m. on July 3 and 4.
Epcot features a few additional fanfare festivities on July 4 to add to the flag-waving spirit of the holiday. The Voices of Liberty perform a Fourth of July concert at the America Gardens Theatre at 12:30, 1:45, and 3 p.m., and in the American Adventure pavilion at 4:15 and 5 p.m. The celebration proceeds on a high note with the Sounds Like Summer concert series onstage at the America Gardens Theatre featuring “Don’t Look Back – A Boston Tribute Band,” with performances at 5:15, 6:30, 7:45 and 9 p.m. Special patriotic character greetings also are available at various times throughout the day.
Independence Day festivities cannot be complete without a few star-spangled souvenirs, including USA shirts, trading pins and red, white and blue socks. A few festive treats also will be available in various merchandise locations.
The Fourth of July fun continues at the Walt Disney World resort hotels. They will host patriotic poolside activities throughout the day for resort guests, including Fourth of July-themed crafts and games, pool parties and movies under the stars at select resorts.
Heading to Disney World?
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my new book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!