If you’ve ever dreamed of getting married like a Royal, why not consider a romantic Disney Fairy Tale Wedding? With a little Disney magic and a beautiful storybook location, couples can make their very own “happily ever after.” According to Disney:
From castles to beaches, and everything in between, Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons offers enchanting backdrops for romantic milestone moments.
Whether couples are looking for an iconic spot to propose, a memorable wedding destination, or an extraordinary honeymoon getaway, Disney Parks & Resorts is the ultimate place to celebrate. Brides and grooms can choose to celebrate their love story at Disney destinations around the globe including Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, or aboard the Disney Cruise Line.
The Disney Weddings team of dedicated experts can turn fairy tales into reality with amazing venues, world-class entertainment, award-winning chefs, and stunning décor elements — creating once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Traditionally recognized as a top-ranked wedding and honeymoon destination, Walt Disney World Resort is now a wedding destination with approximately 1,200 couples tying the knot each year. Limitless venues serve as magical backdrops – from outdoor garden settings, gazebos and courtyards, to stunning indoor resort locations.
Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings crown jewel venue is steps away from flagship Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Built on an exclusive island surrounded by Seven Seas Lagoon, the elegant pavilion offers the quintessential fairy tale setting for the perfect union. Swaying palm trees and lush landscapes envelop the solarium, which offers a picturesque backdrop of Cinderella Castle.
A variety of fantasy receptions can be planned at one of Disney’s luxurious resorts — Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s BoardWalk and Disney’s Yacht Club Resort. The sky is the limit with themes that include the ultimate Cinderella ball where the bride arrives in Cinderella’s glass carriage drawn by six white Dapper Dan ponies.
Fun-filled memories await couples and their guests at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. In the evening, couples can choose from exciting dinner shows and romantic candlelit dinners or a night of fun at Disney Springs. Family members also can enjoy the excitement of staying at a Walt Disney World hotel with specially priced accommodations.
If you are looking to add a Royal touch to your wedding, here are a few of your options…
- Couples can choose from an expansive collection of fairy tale transportation options to arrive to the ceremony including Cinderella’s Coach, a horse-drawn carriage, or vintage automobile.
- The tallest cake ever created for a Disney’s Fairy Tale Wedding towered at 10 feet tall.
- Couples can even say “I do” in front of Cinderella Castle. Imagine beginning your happily ever after inside the Magic Kingdom for an exclusive ceremony surrounded by magic and wonder of the iconic park.
As you can imagine, a Disney Fairy Tale Wedding doesn’t come cheap. Couples are able to select from three unique Collections at Walt Disney World Resort to tie the knot – Memories Collection, Escape Collection and the Wishes Collection.
- Memories Collection Pricing starts at $3,500 and is for up to four guests in addition to the couple. This package includes the basics such as the ceremony, a musician, some floral, and photography.
- Escape Collection Pricing starts at $7,000 and is for a maximum of 18 guests in addition to the couple. This mid-priced event includes the basics of the Memories Collection with the addition of a cake and champagne celebration as well as a limousine.
- Wishes Collection Pricing starts at $12,000 and is for a minimum of 18 guests in addition to the couple. With this completely customizable package truly the sky is the limit! Just to give you an idea, a Wishes Collection ceremony and reception for 100 guests with a premiere location such as Magic Kingdom starts around $75,000.
About Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons
Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons has been making dreams come true for couples since 1991. Well over 45,000 couples have exchanged vows in storybook settings at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Aulani and aboard Disney Cruise Line. Whether it’s an intimate gathering for two or a Cinderella-like affair for hundreds, Disney’s Wedding Planners handle all the details from music and entertainment to floral and decor. For more information, please visit DisneyWeddings.com, or call 321-939-4623.
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!