If you will be one of the lucky travelers going to the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival this year, consider taking a tour! Disney is offering a Gardens of the World Tour during the festival this spring.
During Gardens of the World, a small group of guests join a Disney horticulturist on a 3 hour walking tour of the gardens throughout World Showcase and Future World.
According to Disney, here’s what you’ll enjoy during the tour:
- Become privy to behind-the-scenes tales about the award-winning topiaries and international gardens that make the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival so special.
- Examine the role of landscaping at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Discuss ways you can apply Disney landscaping techniques at home.
- Discover how landscaping helps develop a theme.
- Explore various plant materials and gardening techniques.
Gardens of the World is held on select Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays during the festival from 9am-12pm. Guests must be at least 16 years old to participate. The cost of the tour is $85 plus tax per guest, Epcot park admission is also required, and is not included in the price. For reservations, please call 407-WDW-TOUR. Hurry, availability is limited!
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my new book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!