Disney recently announced a brand new MagicBand On Demand location now open in Tomorrowland in Magic Kingdom. Inside the Tomorrowland Power & Light Co. location near Space Mountain, guests have the option to create and personalize retail MagicBands. There are eight colors to choose from: yellow, orange, red, blue, pink, green, gray, and the highly sought after – purple. Once you select your color, there are over 40 graphics to choose from to embellish your band including some that are exclusive to this location. In addition to the artwork, you can also have your name printed on the outside of your MagicBand. After you’ve completed your design, your MagicBand will be printed onsite, and can be worn immediately due to the UV ink that is used which requires no cooling or drying time. Finally, your newly customized MagicBand can be linked to your My Disney Experience account or it can be given as a gift. The cost for the custom retail MagicBand is $21.95 and the personalized retail MagicBand is $29.95 (prices subject to change).
If you are looking for a more economical way to personalize your MagicBand, definitely check out Magic YOUR Band. If you aren’t familiar with this product, these adorable decals attach directly to your Disney World MagicBand creating your own personalized look.
Here’s all of the important information that you’ll need to get yourself a MagicBand Skin:
- MagicBand Skins are available for purchase on MagicYOURBand.com.
- They range in price from $6 to $8 each.
- They offer special pricing when you purchase multiple MagicBand Skins in one order. Buy two to five and save 15%. Buy six to nine and save 25%. Buy ten or more and save 33%.
- They come in one piece (that covers the center MagicBand Mickey) or two piece (that shows the center MagicBand Mickey) styles.
- They have over 100 ready-made designs available including adorable holiday varieties!
- You also have the options of personalizing one of their designs or creating your own with their easy-to-use online editing tool.
- MagicBand Skins are fully waterproof. They hold up in the shower, pool, and a Florida rain storm!
- The MagicBand Skins are easy to apply and remove if you want to change-up your look. They even have a handy video to show you how!
- The Skins have no effect on how the MagicBand works. Your band will still be fully functional.
- Magic YOUR Band is located in the United Kingdom and offers free international shipping on all orders.
- The average delivery time is 7 days from the date of postage. You can upgrade to 2 business day FedEx International Priority Shipping for an additional fee.
Heading to Disney World soon?
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my new book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!
- Guarantee the best vacation price by clicking here for more information!
This is really cool!
Isn’t it? I hope one day, they include it in My Disney Experience where you customize your bands and just make it an upcharge. Wouldn’t that be awesome? 🙂
Yes that would be so much more convenient!!